With many changes for this year's start of the season, we ask that ALL CMF Members review the information below. This is subject to amendments as we adapt to an ever changing situation.
- All training schedules can be found here on our website: https://www.cmfsc.ca/fall-schedules
- If you need to cancel a practice due to weather, availability, etc. please notify your team immediately and update your TeamSnap account.
- Please use the Practice Cancellation Form found in the Team Officials Guide - https://www.cmfsc.ca/team-officials-guide.
- The 15 minutes transition time between practices has been eliminated so teams must be off the field right at the end of their practice.
- If your practice is from 6pm -7pm, that means you cannot enter the field until 6pm and you must be off the field promptly at 7pm - not starting to pickup equipment.
- PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE USING THE FIELD.
- Only fully registered players are allowed to train with their team. Anyone not registered should contact Member Services.
- Players must complete their Attendance on TeamSnap before each training.
- Players are not to share any personal items with other players (water, snacks, mask, etc)
- Players should bring to every practice in a soccer bag:
- Water bottle
- Hand sanitizer
- Weather appropriate clothing (jacket, gloves, toque)
- Club Curriculum is available for all U8 - U18 teams here. Contact Member Services if you require the password.
- Coaches are required to bring their own equipment for practices (balls, cones, pinnies, first aid kit).
- Managers should ensure the TeamSnap attendance is correct for each activity.
FIELD TRAINING LOCATION
- When needed, teams have been issued a space on their training field with a letter (A - F). View the TRAINING FIELD MAP for location - https://www.cmfsc.ca/fall-schedules
- If your team doesn't have a letter, please find your own space on the field.
- On fields where there are two teams, the field will be equally split in half down the middle.
- On fields where there are three teams, the field will be split into a half and two quarters.
- If there are three U13 - U18 teams, the three teams will alternate with who has the half field. Please refer to the template pattern for rotation.
- If there are two U13 - U18 teams and one U8 - U12 team, the U8 - U12 team will always be on the quarter field and the U13 - U18 teams will alternate using the full half of the field.
- On fields where there are four teams, the field will be equally split into four quarters.
- On fields where there are six teams, the field will be equally split into sixths.
- On fields where there are eight teams, the field will be equally split into eighths.
ALL WEATHER FIELD LIGHTS
Lights can be located at all of the all weather fields. They are on pre-set timers, but you may be required to activate them by pressing the main power button. If you are the last user on the field, please turn the lights off as you leave.
Along the MacIntosh St side of the gravel field, there is a large green electrical box. There is a large red button to press to turn the lights on and off.
Between the baseball diamond and the playground, there are two large green electrical boxes. Between them, there is a sign for a button that turns on/off the lights.
The button to turn on the lights is on the washroom building, located between the parking lot and the field. On the side of that building that faces the playground there is an on and off button right on it that you use. There is a water fountain right beside it.
If the lights do not turn on and it is dark, please contact Member Services.