Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club - Refund Policy
1. All requests must be made via email to Member Services by the individual who paid the fee(s).
2. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged on approved refunds.
3. The final amount of any refund will be at CMFSC’s sole discretion.
4. Refunds will be subject to the return of raffle tickets and the following unrecoverable costs, where applicable:
a. Uniforms/Equipment costs
b. Team picture costs
c. League/governing body affiliation fees
d. Prorated participation fee
5. CMFSC is not responsible for the following and will not entertain refund requests for monies:
a. Paid directly to a team or team official
b. Raised and collected by teams through sponsorship or fundraising
6. Events or circumstances beyond the club’s control (i.e. weather, strikes, etc.) will not be considered cause for refund.
7. There will be no refund/transfer for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from CMFSC.
Program Specific Policies/Deadlines
1. All refund requests for Fall/Winter U4 – U10 Initiation Academy/House/Development & U11 – U12 House must be submitted prior to October 15th to be considered.
2. There will be no refunds considered for U11 – U18 BCSPL, Metro, Divisional, and Select Programs. Players/parents accepting positions, verbally or written, on teams will forfeit all registration fees, in order to respect the need for timely evaluation and team selection, as well as respect for players who may have been excluded as a result of such acceptance.
3. Academies and Camps – players/parents may alternatively request credit to their registration account, which may be applied to any program within 2 years of the credit beinggranted.
1. FULL refunds will be granted (with no administrative fee) in the event CMFSC is unable to field a team or provide a suitable program alternative.
2. Consideration will be provided for the following circumstances, at the Club's discretion ($25 admin fee will still apply):
a. Medical reasons - doctor's note describing the injury and required recovery period must be provided with request.
b. Move - a player's family moves outside the Tri-Cities (proof of move required).
c. A player attains a position on a higher-level BC Soccer sanctioned pathway program (documentation required from club/program).
Please review our website to read further about registration and our other club policies.