Spring Break Program
SPRING BREAK PROGRAM 2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic CMFSC will offer Spring Break programming to correspond with the guidelines & restrictions from viaSport, BC Soccer and Canada Soccer. Programs will focus on speed & agility, ball mastery, passing & controlling, shooting, and small-sided games (all activities based on PHO restrictions and CMFSC Return to Play and Safety Guide.)
- Before the weekly program, all registrants will be sent detailed information about programming and any COVID-19 restrictions. These restrictions may include physically distanced activities (2m - 3m), no spectators, no contact activities, cohort groupings, etc. These restrictions are subject to change at any time. Players not following set out restrictions may be removed from the program.
- All programs are 4 days (Monday - Thursday). *Goalkeeper program is Tuesday - Friday.
- Groups may be co-ed based on numbers.
- Some programs are INVITE ONLY. Any sessions requiring registration codes will be sent directly to players.
- All participants will receive a training shirt.
*Registration will open Monday, February 22nd, 2021 at 9:00 am.*
SPRING BREAK PROGRAM DATES
March 22 - March 25:
Girls & Boys Open Player Program (2014 Birth Year)
Girls & Boys Invite Only (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 Birth Years)
Girls & Boys Divisional Player Program (2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 Birth Years)
March 23 - March 26:
Girls & Boys GOALKEEPER Program (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 Birth Years)
March 29 - April 1:
Girls & Boys Player/Parent Program (2017 & 2016 Birth Years)
Girls & Boys Open Player Program (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 Birth Years)
Click the week for more information on each program:
GENERAL SPRING BREAK CAMP INFORMATION
Return to Play & Safety Guide
All activities will correspond with ViaSport, BC Soccer, and Canada Soccer guidelines and restrictions. If there are changes in the PHO orders before or during Spring Academy, then the curriculum will be adjusted to be compliant with that order. Restrictions may include physically distanced activities (2m - 3m), no spectators, no contact activities, cohort groupings, etc. Players not following set out restrictions may be removed from the program. Families should carefully review the Club Return to Play & Safety Guide before registering.
Registration will open on February 22nd, 2021 at 9:00 am. Programs will fill up quickly, so don't delay!
All registrations are subject to a $10 non-refundable service fee.
- All registrations are subject to a non-refundable $10 service fee.
- Approved refund amounts will be subject to pro-rating if any sessions have occurred at the time of the request.
- All refund requests are to be sent to Member Services.
- Players are expected to arrive on time ready to play wearing proper soccer attire, shin pads, and proper footwear and with a water bottle.
- Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Camp is open to players of all skill levels committed to improvement. Players who prove to be disruptive to this environment will lose their place in the program and a pro-rated refund will be given based on the number of sessions they have attended.
|Division||Year of birth|