Registration for Fall/Winter season opens on or around February 15th.
- Registration deadline is May 15th.
- All registrations must be done online through Power Up. There will be no in-person registration.
- Registration fee payments can be made online by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) only. NO CHEQUES OR CASH ACCEPTED. (Prepaid VISA/MasterCard are acceptable).
- If you are applying for KidSport, or Jumpstart, please contact Member Services before completing registration for further instruction.
- Per BC Soccer regulations, all players must play in their respective age group and the registration system will automatically do this based on the players’ year of birth. The Technical Director must approve any exceptions.
- Players currently registered with another club for the same season are prohibited from registering.
- International Students, aged 10 to 17, must follow the BC Soccer International Transfer Procedure before continuing with registration.
Registrations made by May 15th:
- All registrations are subject to availability.
- Returning players will be given preference to be placed on their previous team.
- Members are to note any team requests on the registration questionnaire at the time of registration. Requests will be reviewed internally and accommodated if possible based on team roster space, skill balance, and other factors.
- Registration will only be considered complete once full payment is made. For U11 – U18, the player photo and proof of date of birth are also required for registration.
- oPlayer ID cards will be required for U11 + age groups. In order to create a player ID card, we require a digital upload to our Power Up system of the player’s picture every two years, as well as proof of date of birth.
- Team placement is not guaranteed for all age groups.
Registrations made after May 15th:
- All registrations will be subject to a $50 increase in fees.
- Placement on a team is not guaranteed. Players may be waitlisted until a spot becomes available - there is no time frame of when OR if this may occur.
- Some programs will offer a waitlist.
- There is no time frame or guarantee that players will be added to the program.
- Members will be contacted via email if a space opens up, and the member will have three business days to make full registration payment at that time. If payment is not received, the player will be put back on the waitlist and the next player in line will be offered the spot.