Programs Guide NEW
CMFSC is committed to all levels of program development and competition.
Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club offers a variety of programs including leagues, academies and camps that are appropriate to all ages and levels, with the following goals in mind:
- Developing outstanding young players with an age-appropriate soccer curriculum focused on technical training and player development.
- Promoting an attractive, creative and organized style of soccer.
- Creating a positive learning environment that reinforces the principles by which to train, compete and pursue excellence.
- Emphasizing the values of sportsmanship, discipline, focus, and commitment.
- Building self-esteem, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
As per BC Soccer regulations, our programs are organized by birth year. Spring, Summer, & Fall 2021-2022 Season Age Groups:
|Program Age Group||U4||U5||U6||U7||U8||U9||U10||U11||U12||U13||U14||U15||U16||U17||U18||Adult|
COQUITLAM METRO-FORD SOCCER CLUB PROGRAMS GUIDE:
Click each program for more information.
|MONTHS||September - March||April - June||July - August|
Players are placed on a team with a volunteer coach. Teams meet midweek for practice and have games on weekends. All teams are supported by CMF Technical Staff. Acceptable for all levels.
|U4 - U7 Initiation|
U8 - U12 Minis
U13 - U18 Divisional
|No league available, see Spring Academy programs.|
Players have access to receive extra training that focuses on individual technical development and small-sided games (no full-sided team games are played). All programs are coached by CMFSC staff coaches. Acceptable for all levels.
- Player Academy
- Prospects Academy
- Goalkeeper Academy
- Player Academy U5 - U13
- Prospects Academy U8 - U12
- Goalkeeper Academy U10 - U18
Camps focus on speed & agility, ball mastery, passing & controlling, shooting, and small-sided games. Acceptable for all levels.
|Spring Break Camps||Summer Camps|
Strengthen physical literacy, well-being and love for soccer and is suitable for all individuals who may not have ability to play in mainstream soccer.
|Adaptive Soccer||Adaptive Soccer|
|BC Soccer Premier League|
BCSPL is a Provincial wide League considered the top level of Club based play for U13-U18.
|EVENTS||Soccer Day of Fun||Kick for a Cure|
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out our quick links for the following topics: