Minis Spring Program Information
Minis Spring Program 2018-2019 Information
Registration is now available on Power Up. There will not be individual player registration, teams will be required to register as one group.
Registration must be completed no later than March 26th.
Minis Program Age Groups
- Under 9 (2010) Boys & Girls – Development & House Teams
- Under 10 (2009) Boys & Girls – Development & House Teams
- Under 11 (2008) Boys & Girls - Select & House Teams
- Under 12 (2007) Boys & Girls - Select & House Teams
- Under 13 (2006) Boys & Girls - House Teams
- *Some age groups may be merged depending on the number of participating teams.*
$300.00 Team Fee (average $30 to $35 per player) Teams will be directly responsible for referee payment (no club reimbursement).
*Team Managers* It is recommended that the fees for the team and referees are divided amongst the participating players and collected from each individual prior to the start of the Spring Season.
- Spring schedules will be set by Club Staff and provided directly to teams soon. Teams should be prepared to start roughly early-April and last 6 weeks.
- Boys – Saturdays
- Girls – Sundays
- Locations - TBA
Each team will be provided with a weekly training time and location. Teams will be contacted directly with their information.
Current CMFSC players will use their 2017-18 uniform
Players are strongly encouraged to continue attending Spring Academy - http://www.cmfsc.ca/spring-academy