This is an individual Mentorship program for *new* Coaches ages 15+.
CMFSC is pleased to announce the start-up of a Mentorship Program to develop integral coaching and leadership skills of players and members within the club by partnering them with a team for a season (Fall or Spring).
First priority is for current or past CMF players or coaches.
1 Season (Sep to March – 20+ weeks) or 1 Season (Spring – 12 weeks)
- Learning valuable mentorship and coaching skills.
- Loyalty and Pride within our club (club culture)
- Role Models for our younger players
- Volunteer hours and work/volunteer experience
- Coach development and mentoring from a CMFSC Experienced Coach
- Recommendation letters and portfolio building
- Coach Certification (during or post program completion CMFSC will cover the cost of applicable Coach certification
- Possibility of future volunteer or work opportunity within the club
- CRC (Criminal Record Check if over the age of 18)
- 1 Season Commitment (one hour training per week and/or one game per week. We hope they can do both training and game, but once a week is also acceptable.)
- Coach Certification
**We are limited with space for the program. We will follow up with all applicants. Applicants not offered a program spot this season will stay on the waitlist for next season.