CMFSC Participant Agreement
Application - all athletes, coaches, members, volunteers, participants and family members of participants while in attendance at club activities (“Participants”).
All Participants of COQUITLAM METRO-FORD SOCCER CLUB agree to abide by the following points when entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities under the COVID-19 Response plan and Return to Play Protocol:
- I agree to symptom screening checks and will let my club know if I have experienced any of the symptoms in the last 14 days.
- I agree to stay home if feeling sick and remain home for 14 days if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting the facility, with soap or sanitizer.
- I agree to continue to follow social distancing protocols of staying at least 2m away from others.
- I agree to abide by all of my Clubs COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines.
- I understand that if I do not abide by the aforementioned policies/guidelines, that I may be asked to leave the club for up to 14 days to help protect myself and others around me. I acknowledge that continued abuse of the policies and/or guidelines may result in suspension of my club membership temporarily.
- I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities, and that the measures taken by the club and participants, including those set out above and under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocols, will not entirely eliminate those risks.
PDF Copy Participant_Agreement