CMFSC Collection & Use of Personal Information and Images Release
Under the B.C. Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) we require your consent for the collection of your child’s personal information and the subsequent use or disclosure of this information.
As a parent/guardian of a player participating in CMFSC sanctioned activities, I consent to having CMFSC collect personal information about my daughter and/or son for the purposes of administering CMFSC’s program and other soccer related activities.
I understand that the following are examples of how personal information on CMFSC’S soccer/event registration form may be used and disclosed for soccer related activities and to other soccer related entities. These uses are not intended as an all-inclusive list. These activities form a vital part of a healthy and functioning CMFSC and the participation of all registrants in these activities is viewed as an important part of every player's enjoyment and development in soccer.
- The use of a registrant's name for the identification of assigned teams.
- The use of a registrant's name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, parents'/guardians' name, address, telephone number, and email address for player identification purposes for soccer related activities.
- The use of a registrant's name, address and related contact information for the purpose of acquiring voluntary assistance.
- The use of a registrant's name, telephone number, and related contact information for changes to schedules and other soccer related activities.
- The use of a registrant's name and photo for athletic events and sport related information for community newsletters or other soccer related publications.
- The use of individual, team, or group photos taken during a soccer related event for display during soccer related functions.
- The use of photos/videos, taken by a member/contractor of CMFSC for educational/promotional purposes relating to the game of soccer.
- The use of a registrant's name and any health and/or related personal information to assist authorized individuals in responding to emergency situations and to assist the players who have a medical or other condition.