Looking for something? Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Knowledge Base below.
- Who do I contact if wanting to officiate at CMFSC?
Please contact the clubs Head Referee - Pete Dragan at firstname.lastname@example.org for all Referee enquiries.
- Where can I find information on BC Soccer Referee Clinics?
Current Referee clinic information is available at www.bcsoccer.net/referee-clinics.
- If I took a referee course through another Club / District, could I still referee for CMFSC?
Yes, once you have taken & passed a BC Soccer Referee course you are free to Referee anywhere in the province.
- Does CMFSC run Referee Clinics? If so, when?
Yes, CMFSC annually hosts BC Soccer certified Referee Clinics for Small Sided and Entry Level Referees. The clinics are held in August and September.
Clinic and registration information will be posted on the club website by mid June.
- What is the age my son / daughter can become a Referee?
- The minimum age to begin refereeing is 12 yrs for a Small Sided Referee ( U8 - U12 ); and,
- 14 yrs for Divisional Referee - Entry Level - ( U13 - U18 )