Picture Day Information 2018
Posted by Lindsay on September 20, 2018
CMSFC Picture Day Information
Picture days are scheduled as follows:
Sept 22nd Girls (U8 - U18)
Sept 23rd Boys (U10 - U18)
Oct 13th Girls (Retakes)
Oct 14th Boys (U8, U9 & Retakes)
Location: Town Centre upper parking lot (overlooking Cunnings) access off Pinetree.
All picture packets have been handed out to coaches/managers. If you don't have enough for your team or didn't receive them at the team meeting, there will be additional forms at the table on Picture Day. If you have any questions about Picture Day or are not sure of your day/time, please visit the Team Officials Guide, and click the Picture Day tab.
Team manager reminders:
- All players will receive a team picture and individual picture as part of their registration with CMFSC. Any additional ordering will need to be paid for by the player's family.
- Make sure that all players have received their picture day forms and that they are filled in BEFORE they arrive at the appointed time. EVERY PLAYER MUST COMPLETE A FORM to receive the picture package.
- Ensure that all parents know where the picture day is located (upper parking lot, north of Cunnings)
- Fill out the MAIN ORDER FORM (white sheet) that is part of the package, which includes team information at the top, and player’s names on the left. If the player is not present for photo day, they must still have a form completed, as they are still entitled to a team photo.
- Have team member’s show up at the location up to 15 minutes prior to their allotted time.
- Check in with the Picture Day Coordinator once you have arrived, and again when your team is ready.
- When it is time, arrange players according to the filled out list (MAIN ORDER FORM) and collect all the order sheets from the players.
- When informed by the Picture Day Coordinator, move the team, in line, to the white tent for pictures. Take the Order Form and Player Photo Order sheets with you, as the photographers will as you for it.
- Players that cannot make your team time are to still submit a form to you. They are to stop by on their own to have their individual photo taken (Saturday 8:30-3pm or Sunday 8:30-4pm).
**Please note, based on the fact that the day is scheduled for 5 minutes intervals, it is very important that we stay on time. Please ensure that everything is ready and in order at least 5-10 minutes before your allotted photo time. Last picture day we were running ahead of schedule. We cannot be waiting for any late players.**