CMFSC Spring Break Program
SPRING BREAK PROGRAM 2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic CMFSC will offer Spring Break programming to correspond with the guidelines & restrictions from viaSport, BC Soccer and Canada Soccer. Programs will focus on speed & agility, ball mastery, passing & controlling, shooting, and small-sided games (all activities based on PHO restrictions and CMFSC Return to Play and Safety Guide.)
- Before the weekly program, all registrants will be sent detailed information about programming and any COVID-19 restrictions. These restrictions may include physically distanced activities (2m - 3m), no spectators, no contact activities, cohort groupings, etc. These restrictions are subject to change at any time. Players not following set out restrictions may be removed from the program.
- All programs are 4 days (Monday - Thursday). *Goalkeeper program is Tuesday - Friday.
- Groups may be co-ed based on numbers.
- Some programs are INVITE ONLY. Any sessions requiring registration codes will be sent directly to players.
- All participants will receive a training shirt.
*Registration will open Monday, February 22nd, 2021 at 9:00 am.*
SPRING BREAK PROGRAM DATES
March 22 - March 25:
Girls & Boys Open Player Program (2014 Birth Year)
Girls & Boys Invite Only (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 Birth Years)
Girls & Boys Divisional Player Program (2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 Birth Years)
March 23 - March 26:
Girls & Boys GOALKEEPER Program (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 Birth Years)
March 29 - April 1:
Girls & Boys Player/Parent Program (2017 & 2016 Birth Years)
Girls & Boys Open Player Program (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 Birth Years)