CMFSC Job Opportunity
Job Title: Club Administrator
Reports to: Member Services Manager
Location: Work from Home
Start Date: May 1, 2021
Closing: Until Filled
Terms: Part-time, approximately 30 hrs/wk
Coquitlam Metro-Ford Soccer Club (CMFSC) is one of the province’s largest and most successful community sports organizations - offering both participatory and performance soccer programs to approximately 4,000 youth and adult players. The club operates under the stewardship of a volunteer Board of Directors, paid administrative and technical resources and is supported by almost 1,000 volunteers. The club takes great pride in the professionalism, ethics, values and wellness principles which guide our operation as a community-based non-profit.
Reporting to the Member Services Manager, the successful candidate will bring strong customer service skills, be highly organized and efficient and possess excellent customer service and technology skills to better serve club membership. Attention to detail, transparency and integrity will be essential to your success.
- Acts as main point of contact for the general Club inquiries, providing high quality and timely customer service to all stakeholders (e.g., players, parents, coaches, etc.)
- Assist with all the necessary administration functions for players, coaches and team officials, including completion Criminal Record Checks, Respect in Sport, Coaching Certifications, team rostering, team official registration requirements.
- Prepares reports, memos, bulletins and documents as required.
- Support club events throughout the season
- Manage all aspects of field scheduling for training, games, and creating in-house league schedules.
- Other duties as arise and assigned.
Note: This position is new and will continue to evolve. This job description indicates the general scope and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines.
- Must be self-starter and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Availability to work non-standard hours (some evenings/weekends) as required.
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in other database/content management technology tools (e.g. TeamSnap, Power-Up, etc.) would be an asset.
- Must clear a criminal record check and vulnerable sector search
Interested candidates may apply by submitting a CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Coquitlam Metro-Ford SC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
The position will remain open until filled. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.