What are the fees for the 2017 Season?
|Under 14 to Under 17||$1902||3 x installments of $634.00|
|Under 13 (Reduced for Equipment)||$1602||3 x installments of $534.00|
|Under 18 (Reduced for Shortened Season||$1362||3 x installments of $454.00|
|Under 13 Intake||$850||one time fee|
- *fees are reduced to reflect uniforms & other apparel received during the 2016 intake season
- **fees are reduced for the Under 18 age group as the season is shortened.
- Fees are due December 15th (1st instalment), February 15th (2nd instalment), and April 15th (3rd instalment).
Fees include the following:
- League Registration Fee
- Club Administration
- Website Support
- BCSPL Technical Director
- Goalkeeping Instruction
- Speed & Agility Program
- University Recruitment Program
- Video Analysis
- Coaching Costs
- Travel Costs (2 trips to Island, 2 trips to Okanagan)
- Referee Costs
- Uniforms, training gear, tracksuits, bag, etc.
- Game Day Costs
NOTE: Additional tournament fees apply if teams travel to tournaments outside of the league.